- Digestive Support
- Temporary Relief of Upset Stomach
- A Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian / Vegan
- Family Owned Since 1972
- FDA Approved
- It can help boost immunity.
- It can ease period cramps.
- It can reduce bad cholesterol.
- It can help digest quicker after a meal and reduce nausea.
- Ginger's antioxidant content can help maintain skins collagen production, which promotes skin elasticity and smoothness.
- Ginger has also been used for weight loss and to prevent motion sickness and seasickness.
- Ginger may help reduce blood pressure levels and increase blood flow.
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is a plant
native to Southeast Asia that has a long history of use by traditional
herbalists and is commonly used as a culinary spice. Ginger has more
recently been shown to support digestive health and helps to temporarily
relieve mild nausea and upset stomach. In addition, Ginger possesses a
wide range of powerful free radical-quenching compounds.