Nefrowin is a formulation of completely safe herbal ingredients
for the successful treatment of kidney disorders especially for
Nephritis and ensures optimum level of blood urea. This unique
combination is derived from the manuscripts of ancient times.
Each 500 mg capsule is prepared out of :
|Achyranthes aspera||Apamarga||0.15 gm|
|Asteracantha longifolia||Ikshura||0.15 gm|
|Musa paradisiaca||Rambha kandham||0.15 gm|
|Crataeva nurvala||Varuna||0.045 gm|
|Barleria prionitis||Sahacharam||0.045 gm|
|Asparagus racemosus||Abheeru||0.045 gm|
|Plumbago zeylanica||Agni||0.045 gm|
|Chonemorpha fragrans||Drada||0.045 gm|
|Aegle marmelos||Bilva||0.045 gm|
|Aristolochia bracteata||Kidamari||0.045 gm|
|Solanum indicum||Brihati||0.045 gm|
|Pongamia pinnata||Karanja||0.045 gm|
|Premna serratifolia||Agnimanda||0.045 gm|
|Terminalia chebula||Abhaya||0.045 gm|
|Moringa oleifera||Sigruthwak||0.045 gm|
|Semecarpus anacardium||Rujakara||0.045 gm|
|Saccharum munja||Veerathara||0.045 gm|
|Imperata cylindrica||Dharbha||0.045 gm|
|Desmostachya bipinnata||Kusha||0.045 gm|
|Eragrostis cynosuroides||Kasa||0.045 gm|
|Methyl paraben sodium||0.1 %|
|Propyl paraben sodium||0.05 %|
Indications : For nephritis, reduce blood urea & for other kidney disorders.
Diet restrictions : Pulses to be avoided with the exception of green gram. Avoid
sour and citrus food . Minimise intake of liquids including water .
Limited salt diet.
Presentation : 50 capsules, 5 blisters of 10 capsules each.
Dosage : 2 capsules 3 times daily or as directed by the physician.
KEY INGREDIENTS & THERAPEUTIC ACTIONS :
• Possess nephroprotective activity.
• Useful for kidney stone and diabetes.
• Used as diuretic and helpful in urinary tract infections.
• Used as diuretic and cures the disease of the
• Possess antilithiatic activity against urolithiasis.
• Effective in reducing the stone formation and also in
dissolving the pre-formed stones.
• Diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic.
• Used as a blood purifier and laxative.
• Urinary-renal supportive qualities.
• Cures urinary tract infections and reduces the renal
• Helps in painful urination caused by enlarged prostate.
• Used to treat urinary disorder like diuresis.
• Antiseptic, diuretic and tonic.
• Used for fluid retention.
• Powerful diuretic, helping to flush out toxins, thus
reducing the risk of kidney stone formation.
• Used for urinary calculi.
• Throwing out toxins from the body.
• Used to treat infections.
• Inhibits stone formation in kidneys.
• Used for urinary infections, diabetes and stomach
• Acts on colic, constipation, hyperacidity and diabetes.
• Used to treat kidney problems.
• Digestive stimulant.
• Relieves chronic dysentery, diarrhoea, gastritis and
abdominal colic pain.
• Has excellent wound healing property.
• Used for reducing inflammations and biliousness.
• Have anti- inflammatory, anti-microbial and antiulcer
• Beneficial in dysuria and urinary calculi as it is
diuretic in action.
• Anti inflammatory property.
• Decompose kidney stone.
• Antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and
• Used as a diuretic and stomachic.
• Used to relieve pain and improve kidney function.
• Possess antimicrobial activity and ulcerogenic activity.
• Used as an antiseptic diuretic for urinary tract
• Wound healing, renoprotective and antidiabetic
• Digestive powers, so it can help to deal with digestive
problems in kidney failure.
• Helps to prevent anaemia for patients with kidney
• Helps to expel kidney stone, increase urine output,
cure illness of the digestive tract and can remove
stones in the bladder.
• Herbs used to increase the volume of urine.
• Beneficial in curing urinary incontinence.
• Helps in the treatment of urinary disorders and
• Useful in burning sensation and thirst.
• Used to treat urinary tract infections, fevers, thirst etc.
• Possess antibacterial and diuretic property.
• Diuretic, cooling in nature
• Used in dysentery, diabetes and piles.
• Increases amount of urine excretion and checks
• Treatment of urinary tract infections, diabetes and
• Used to detoxify the body and cures all types of